A brand new integration with Cloudcheck allows users to verify the identity of their clients with a click of a button!
Cloudcheck uses information from key documents such as the Australian/New Zealand Licence, Passport, etc., and will run a verified ID check. Once the identity verification check has been completed, an Evidence Report by Cloudcheck will automatically be attached to the contact record in CAS 360.
1. A Cloudcheck subscription is required to proceed with the integration. For more information, click here.
2. Ensure an individual contact type has been added to the Global Contact Database in CAS 360, with Contact Name, Residential Address, and Date of Birth recorded.
3. Ensure at least 1 type of identity proof is recorded in the Compliance Tab of the contact (see below).
How does the integration work?
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Contacts|
|Select Global Contacts|
1. Select an existing contact. For more information on adding/editing contacts in CAS 360, click here.
2. Navigate to the Compliance Tab of the contact and select Add Identification to include ID details and documentation against the contact.
At least 1 type of identity proof is required to verify the contact. Attachments are not mandatory.
3. Select Verify Identity.
4. Connect to Cloudcheck to complete the identity verification.
5. Confirm the Contact Name and Verification Provider and click Proceed.
Optional: Enter a reference for the verification. This will be stored in the user's Cloudcheck account and will be noted on the cloudcheck invoice.
6. Select "Verify Identity with Cloudcheck".
7. Once successful, the following status will automatically appear, and a tick will display against the contact.
Locate the Compliance Tab of the contact. Cloudcheck will automatically attach an Evidence Report against the contact record in CAS 360.
What happens when the verification has failed?
If the verification has failed, a warning icon will appear against the contact.
Hover over the failed status to locate the Response Note which includes the reason or the failed verification.
Cloudcheck will also automatically attach an Evidence Report for the failed verification against the contact record in CAS 360.
Proceed with the necessary changes to the contact in CAS 360, and then select Resend ID Verification located in the dropdown of the failed status: