Global Automated Document Reminders exist to offer users a completely automated, set and forget option for reminding clients about document deadlines.
These are available for documents, annual reviews/returns, and other non-regulator forms that do not have a deadline date.
These global settings will enable you to do the following:
- Set up multiple reminders - You can pre-set up to 6 separate reminders on a global scale.
- Control when reminders are sent - You can select the date and time you want the reminders to be sent out
- Email, SMS or Both - You can specify if you want to send reminders by email, SMS or both
- Templates - You are also able to select which template you would like to use for sending the reminders
- Send To - You are able to control who the reminders are sent to.
- Attachments - You can choose documents to attach to these reminders.
- Labels - Choose a label to apply Global Document Reminders to specific companies.
|From the Main Toolbar, head into Settings|
|Select Automated Reminders|
|In the left column, select Document Reminder|
Three options are available for Global Automated Document Reminders:
Once the desired document type is selected, activate Global Automated Document Reminders by select the toggle on the right-hand side of the desired jurisdiction.
The following section will now appear:
|Select this to begin adding a global automated document reminder.|
|Sender||Specify who the emails about the document reminders are coming from.|
|Send To||Select who these reminders are sent to (note this is only for non-digital signing. If digital signing is used the system will always send to all outstanding signers).
Toggle this option to automatically attach the documents to the reminder email.
Choose the label that these global reminders will apply to.
Companies with this selected label attached will have these reminders applied to them automatically.
- To begin adding global document reminders, select ADD + Reminder.
- In the following window, select the desired days before deadline, send time, method of reminder, and template for the reminder:
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 1-3 to continue adding up to 6 reminders:
The Global Automated Document Reminders settings are now complete. This will be applied to documents, annual reviews, or other forms for all relevant companies when they are prepared.