FuseSign is an affordable, intuitive and easy to use Digital Signature tool.
FuseSigns integration into CAS 360 empowers you to sign, send and manage your compliance documents anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Send multiple documents to multiple recipients and have them signed and returned to you within minutes instead of days for the price of a stamp. It's legally binding and can be used for a wide range of signature requirements.
Special BGL Offer
FuseSign is giving out a special offer just for BGL clients! Head on over to https://www.fusesign.com/bgl/ now to take advantage of this opportunity. It is one that you don't want to miss!
This article is a guide as to how to set up the integration for Digital Signing from within CAS 360.
To set up the digital signing integration from within CAS 360, please take the following steps.
1. Hover over the app switcher icon and select Integrations:
2. You will be directed to our BGL API Home screen. In the top right-hand corner, click on Practice Apps.
3. From the integrations screen, select the Digital Signing tab
4. Under 'Digital Signing' click the gear icon in the FuseSign app.
5. From within the Digital Signing tab, select Connect to FuseSign.
6. You will be redirected to the FuseSign website. Input your FuseSign account email and password.
7. If this is the first time you turn on the FuseSign, you will see the following screen after clicking Login. Please select the preferred Target Business e.g. “BGL Corp” and click “Authorize for BGL Corp” to integrate with BGL.
8. Once your details have been confirmed, you will be taken back to the integrations screen. Within the integrations screen, the FuseSign integration will be marked as Active, and the FuseSign integration will be complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does each signatory need a separate email address?
2. Is there is an ability to change the font size of the finalised signature on documents?
No, currently there is no option to change the font size.
3. Reminders on documents sent through via CAS can't be sent via FuseSign directly?
By default, all signing emails and reminders originating from FuseSign are suppressed
4. Once signed, should the signing and sending parties receive emailed signed copies of the forms/bundle?
FuseSign will send the signed document to both signing and sending parties upon completion of the document (i.e All parties have signed)
5. The Annual Review still shows as outstanding, although BGL has provided a notification that it has been signed.
It is due to the below "Track the annual review via the document deadline alert" toggle has been toggled on.
Once the toggle is on, you will need to manually mark it as completed.
6. If I already have email addresses in FuseSign - do I now need to add all those emails to CAS360?
Yes, as all emails for signatory requests and sent and generated by CAS 360, the email addresses will need to be added to each signatory.
7. The Subject line for FuseSign packs being generated out of CAS is not pulling through from the CAS Email Template.
BGL will look to enhance this in the future.
8. Unitholder change documents & Shareholder documents are currently 2 separate uploads. Does this mean they have to FuseSign separately?
Yes, these will be sent as 2 different packs from CAS 360.
1. We want to change over from Docusign to Fusesign for our digital signatures. We are getting a warning. Does this mean that existing documents out for signature will no longer work?
BGL only supports one digital signature provider at a time, hence if you disconnect from Docusign any documents and their statuses will no longer be imported back into BGL Products.
We are currently investigating a change to this so that multiple providers can be supported.
2. Is the FuseSign charge per signature tag or per document pack?
FuseSign currently has a special offer where you pay only 1 credit per document pack for all your BGL documents, regardless of the number of signers. See https://partners.fusesign.com/bgl for details.
3. Does FuseSign work with the “starter” subscription with BGL?
You must be on a Business Lite plan or higher to use the integration.
4. I already have a subscription for FuseSign & BGL - does the price increase to integrate them both?
As long as you are on a Business Lite plan or higher to use the integration there will be no need to change.
5. Are reminders charged as a credit?
No, only document packs are charged.
6. Are unused signing credits rolled over to the next month?
If you are on a month-to-month plan, the credits do not carry forward. If you are on an Annual plan, your credits are carried forward and you receive a discount.