To set up the digital signing integration from within CAS 360, please take the following steps.
1. Hover over the app switcher icon and select Integrations:
2. You will be directed to our BGL API Home screen. In the top right-hand corner, click on Practice Apps.
3. From the integrations screen, select the Digital Signing tab
4. Under 'Digital Signing' click the gear icon in the FuseSign app.
5. From within the Digital Signing tab, select Connect to FuseSign.
6. You will be redirected to the FuseSign website. Input your FuseSign account email and password.
7. If this is the first time you turn on the FuseSign, you will see the following screen after clicking Login. Please select the preferred Target Business e.g. “BGL Corp” and click “Authorize for BGL Corp” to integrate with BGL.
8. Once your details have been confirmed, you will be taken back to the integrations screen. Within the integrations screen, the FuseSign integration will be marked as Active, and the FuseSign integration will be complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does each signatory need a separate email address?
- For Gmail, you may use +1 for your signer email. e.g. email@example.com
- For other email providers, please use other email addresses