EntityMakers is a user-friendly platform, created by accounting professionals for professionals to make the process of corporate formations quick and easy.
It significantly reduces the amount of time, budget, and resources involved in corporate formations.
Your monthly subscription fee negates all individual lodgement fees for company, trust, and SMSF formations, with no mark-up applied to the direct ASIC fee. EntityMakers is proudly Australian-owned and operated.
For further details on EntityMakers, please see https://www.entitymakers.com.au/
How does the Integration with CAS 360 work?
The integration with EntityMakers is unique in that it allows you to register a company directly from CAS 360.
- Enter new company details into CAS 360's Company Registration Screen.
- Submit to EntityMakers via a click of a button.
- Confirm Details and Register Company on EntityMakers site
- ACN and Documents automatically inserted into CAS 360.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Company.||
|From the Company Screen, select Company Registrations|
1. To prepare a new Company Registration, Click
The following Documents are created for each company where applicable
- Company Constitution
- Occupier consent
- Consent to act a director
- Consent to act as Secretary
- Consent to act as public officer
- Notice of appointment as public officer
- Minute of the shareholders
- Minute of directors
- Application of ORD shares
- Share certificate
- Register of members
- Register of directors
- Allotment Journals
- Table of Forms & Documents Lodged with ASIC
- Common Seal register
- Register of debenture holders
- Form 201