How can I transfer a company that is on CAS 360 from one firm to another firm that has taken over corporate compliance?
To transfer companies from one CAS 360 subscription to another, please contact the Client Success Team (email@example.com) - This is a free service but requires written authorisation from the Account Owners of both CAS 360 licenses, as well as provide a list of the Company Names and ACNs to be transferred.
Note: Transferring companies does not deactivate or remove them from the current subscriber's CAS 360 license, please refer to Deleting and restoring companies in CAS 360.
During the transfer, the following data is copied to the new subscriber's CAS 360 license for each company:
General Details - Including Company Contacts
Officers - Including Director IDs
Shareholders - Including historical share transactions
- Company Info
- Labels - Attached to the company in the Company Selection screen.
- Company Documents
Annual Reviews - Historical and not processed
- Document Deadline Alert - The Alert will transfer to allow CAS 360 Users to follow-up on the document.
Trusts, where the Trustee is the Company in the Company Selection screen
During the transfer, some common examples of data that is NOT transferred are as follows:
- Company Debt Alert - These will be updated through the Form RA67 - Request Company Debt Report once attached to the new Registered Agent on ASIC's end.
- Automated Document Reminders - Automated Reminders (Pending Outbox) will not be transferred and therefore not sent in the new subscriber's CAS 360 license.
Unlodged ASIC Forms - PDF Documents will be transferred, but cannot be lodged in the new CAS 360 subscriber's license.
- Compliance - Any information stored in this tab of the Company is not transferred.
Firm-Level Settings, including:
ASIC Registered Agent & EDGE details
Document & Email Templates
- Integrations - Eg Practice Management & Digital Signing
Trusts, where the Trustee is an Individual/Company in the Contacts screen.
CAS 360 Users
Alternatively, the new subscriber will need to become the agent and import the current company information held by ASIC using an RA71.
Form RA71 - Request Electronic Data Download