CAS 360 allows unlimited users. Fellow employees and managers can be invited via the Access Manager in CAS 360. Only Admin users can invite others to CAS 360.
- From the top toolbar, hover your mouse over the App Switcher icon and select Users.
- From the BGL Account page, hover your cursor over the Admin icon (on the left hand Main Toolbar), and in the side menu select Invitation.
- You will be directed to the User Manager page. This will display all current users with access to your CAS 360 firm. Select Invite New User from the top right.
- Select Invite for CAS 360. (Simple Fund 360 option will only display for users with access to both products)
Input the user's email, first name, and last name, and assign a (User) Role. A User Role is given to determine the access rights for this individual when accessing and completing tasks in CAS 360. You can select the following default roles or any other user-customised roles from the drop-down list:
User Role User View Only Manager Admin BGL Support Accountant
- Select Invite User(s). You can invite more than one user at a time. Select Done to return to the User Manager page.