What would you like help with?
To access CAS 360 Help and documentation, from the upper menu, select:
Enter keywords in the search field to find the appropriate help file or search the menu on the left-hand side.
Help us improve!
If there is anything you would like to see in the program, add your comments to our feedback.
From the Upper menu, select:
Log a Support Call
1. To log a support call, select the Log a support call button at the top of the CAS 360 page.
2. When the Support Call window opens, enter in a brief description or question that your query relates to and select Search.
3. CAS 360 will then search the Knowledge Centre and BGL Community, providing the most relevant search results.
4. If the suggested Articles or Community search results don't return a relevant result, select the Log a support call button.
5. Complete the following Support Call requirements:
CAS 360 will automatically select the current user
The name will be pre-filled from the user's Profile Management screen
From the drop down list, select one of two options:
CAS 360 will automatically populate the email address field based on the user's email address who is currently signed into CAS 360.
This email address will be used to provide updates on the status of your query with BGL Support.
If a phone call is selected as the correspondence method, input your preferred contact number.
If an email is selected as the correspondence method, the phone number field is optional.
From the drop down list, select the topic that best fits your support query.
If none of the above options relates to your query, please select Other.
|How can we help you?||Provide a description of the issue you face to assist the agent in providing the best possible solution to your query.|
Upload up to five files to assist with explaining your support query.
For example, you can attach a screenshot of an Internal Server Error that you are experiencing or a failed comparison report that you would like assistance with correcting.
Once you have completed the above fields, select Send. An agent will be in contact with you shortly.
6. CAS 360 will then confirm that your Support Call has been submitted.
You will also receive an automated email confirming that your support ticket has been submitted to the BGL Support Team, please check your email.
If you would like to add further information to your support call, simply reply to the email and add your response.
If you have resolved your query, reply to the email to notify the BGL Support Team to close the support ticket.
Access the BGL website, Simple Fund 360 website and the API
Select the app icon in the top right hand corner of the screen to access the following:
- BGL Account: Your User Profile screen
- API integration: BGL have developed an API which will enable your application, system or website to interact seamlessly with Simple Fund 360. Click here for more information.
- Simple Fund 360 website: Simple Fund 360 is the next generation SMSF solution from BGL. Click here for more.
User Profile Screen
The User Profile Screen allows you to manage your user profile.
This screen also allows users with admin rights to manage user roles and users for all 360 products from one central location. See the Admin Users section for more info.
To access the User Profile Screen, select the Profile icon in the top right hand corner of the screen:
The User Profile Screen allows you to review your profile details and make any changes if required.
To edit any detail, hover your mouse over the detail.
The pen icon will appear
When the pen icon appears, click into the detail to edit.
Click on the tick icon to confirm the change or the cross icon to cancel any changes made.
You have the option to sync your profile details for all 360 applications. Click Sync next to Profile.